|Posted by baybayfire on July 27, 2012 at 5:05 AM|
Please read carefully before you comment!
Qualifications and Requirements for Recruitment
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) is mandated to prevent and suppress destructive fires, investigate its causes, provide emergency medical and rescue services, and enforce fire-related laws with active involvement of the community, and aims to be a modern fire protection agency working towards a safe and progressive society.
In order to meet its mission and vision, there is a need for the recruitment of Fire Officers 1 (FO1) who may be assigned anywhere in the Philippines. Below is the minimum Qualification Standards (QS):
Rank : Fire Officer1
SalaryGrade : Ten (10)
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Eligibility : Second LevelEligibility *
Age : Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age
Height : Must be at least 1.62 meters or 5’4” in height for male and 1.57 meters or 5’2” for female
Weight : Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weightcorresponding to his/ her height, age and sex.
Inaddition to the above-mentioned QS, the following are the generalqualifications for appointment:
1. A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
2. A person of good moral character;
3. Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/ her physical and mental health;
4. Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment; and
5. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude.
Interested and qualified parties may submit one (1) set of folder containingthe following documents at Regional Office with office address at J. Romauldez and P. Paterno Streets, Tacloban City:
1. Application Letter
2. Handwritten Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) with recent 2”x2” ID photo;
3. Report of Rating/Board Rating authenticated by PRC OR Certificate of Eligibility authenticated by CSC;
4. Transcript of Records duly authenticated by School Registrar;
5. Original NSO Copy of Birth Certificate;
6. Original NSO copy of Marriage Certificate (for Female only, if married); and
c. Municipal Trial Court;
d. Regional Trial Court;
e. Police; and
f. National Bureau of Investigation.
Do not apply if you do not meet the Qualification Standards.For furtherdetails, you may drop-by at any FIRE STATION within your area, or you may visit at or call the BFP-Regional Office 8 Telephone No. at (053) 335-6391.
* Career Service Professional, Presidential Decree 907 –Honor Graduate, Republic Act 1080 - Board/ Bar Passer, CSC Fire Officer Exam,CSC Fire Officer 2, and CSC Police Officer 1 taken July 1995 onwards.